Today we have a longer visual connect question made by our very own Karthik Narayan.
Q8: Connect these 6 images (shown below) to a famous event/thing in history. Also link these 6 images to each other and the event.
Answer: The first Atom Bomb
- Robert Oppenheimer was the man behind the Trinity test or the Manhattan Project
- Trinity, the character from Matrix (did not want to use the proverbial Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva or the trinity of music)
- Oppenheimer quoted heavily from the Bhagavad Gita (which also had the Brahmastra, known as the world’s first atom bomb)
- The Bhagavad Gita was recited by Krishna to Arjuna when he unveiled the Vishwaroopa
- Sanjaya narrated it all to Dridarashtra, the blind King
- Hanuman was on the flag of Arjuna during the whole war
Everyone came very close to the whole answer, but the eventual winner has to be Sowmya K. Ghosh (via Facebook), who connected all the pictures and managed to give the right answer – Congrats !!! Ingit, Jamuna and Ajaal/Gujaal also chipped in with the right answer, and tried well to connect as many pics as they could. Jango and Swetha didi (both via Facebook) did well to try this real toughie 🙂 Thank you all for trying this question 🙂